Old March 3rd 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 3, 10:43 am, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:

You aren't the one being slandered here. I am.

The only one slandering you here is yourself, JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES
aka LUIS M. ARSUPIAL. All I did was relate an exchange you and I had
over your gross overpricing of that copy of the Picatrix that you
_still_ can't unload at $425. I don't think it's worth more than $300.
How does that "slander" you?

People have accurately related your dismal record on Amazon. Those are
facts anyone can check. How does that "slander" you?

Tell you what, JASON CHRISTOPHER HUGHES aka LUIS M. ARSUPIAL: if you
feel that you're being slandered by me, since you have such detailed
information, you get ahold of your attorney and go right ahead and
file suit against me.

Whaddaya say?