Old July 11th 07, 06:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
DeserTBoB

Default New poll results: Hillary beats 'em all

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007 03:00:14 -0700, DeserTBob's Futile Efforts
wrote:

you really think the American people want a woman as commander in
chief, during a terrorist threat era ? snip

I see our resident loony tune has logged in for the day....

Yes, they will. After Bush, my dog would be a better
commander-in-chief!

think again- and get ready for the silent majority to become not so
silent anymore snip

You mean the now non-existant bunch of right wing kOOks such as
yourself, Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA? You're "trippin' too much" as
usual!