Old July 20th 05, 04:19 AM
Son of the Beach

I don't understand NARU. I did read an article in the WSJ regarding a
seller of Hummel statues. He sold hundreds legitimately with the intent
of building a excellent eBay reputation. Then he intentially auctioned
hundreds of items around the same time, collected the money, and
skipped town. I suppose there is 100% guarenteed safe transaction. I
have been fortunate never to have been skrewed. I do, however, not buy
multiple expense items from the same seller, unless I have built up my
my personal track record with them. I think the probability of being
skrewed is relatively low, if you use common sense when bidding.