Old February 13th 09, 08:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Default Opinions on cashing out some silver

On Feb 13, 2:54*pm, "mazorj" wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

On Feb 13, 1:47 pm, "PC" wrote:

"mazorj" wrote in message

"oly" wrote in message
On Feb 13, 1:02 pm, "mazorj" wrote:
"PC" wrote in message

"oly" wrote in message
On Feb 11, 4:46 pm, "RWF" wrote:
Christmas morning for the Democrats. As for myself, I am
clutching
very tightly to my PMs and adding more whenever possible.

PM s? What is that?

A typo for PMS? :-)

Around these parts, there never seems to be a shortage of PMS.
Never.

That's not funny!

Pre-mediated suicide is a VERY serious subject and no laughing
matter.- Hide quoted text -

Sheesh, it's even stated in Merriam-Webster's in the way that 99% of
Americans understand that acronym.

Which is what made it funny in the first placed. *I guess you didn't
get. *Ease up, oly! *According to the guy on the corner with the
sandwich board, the end won't be coming until at least the end of the
month.- Hide quoted text -

I wasn't responding to you - it's PC who is way off.

oly