Old February 13th 09, 08:54 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
mazorj

Default Opinions on cashing out some silver

"oly" wrote in message
On Feb 13, 1:47 pm, "PC" wrote:
"mazorj" wrote in message

"oly" wrote in message
On Feb 13, 1:02 pm, "mazorj" wrote:
"PC" wrote in message

"oly" wrote in message
On Feb 11, 4:46 pm, "RWF" wrote:
Christmas morning for the Democrats. As for myself, I am
clutching
very tightly to my PMs and adding more whenever possible.

PM s? What is that?

A typo for PMS? :-)

Around these parts, there never seems to be a shortage of PMS.
Never.

That's not funny!

Pre-mediated suicide is a VERY serious subject and no laughing
matter.- Hide quoted text -

Sheesh, it's even stated in Merriam-Webster's in the way that 99% of
Americans understand that acronym.

Which is what made it funny in the first placed. I guess you didn't
get. Ease up, oly! According to the guy on the corner with the
sandwich board, the end won't be coming until at least the end of the
month.