Old March 22nd 11, 10:05 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

Default Man on trial for minting his own currency

On Mar 22, 12:15*pm, "Bremick" wrote:
"oly" wrote in message

On Mar 22, 8:10 am, "Bremick" wrote:

"Franti ek Baltiska" wrote in message

You Americans think you are free and don't realise what is going on

Check here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=DE&hl=de&v=jl2JQfxnnHU

Gee. All these years and I thought I was free. And I thought I knew what
was going on. Thanks so much for this authoritative youtube video that
removes all doubt.

It's worth noting that probably 90%+ of the Germans who lived under
Hitler never had the first thought that they were living in a military
dictatorship. *They thought they were free too.

The Hunkie-named sock-puppet could have a point.

Yeah. *He does sound like a real smart fella.

He lost me completely after about three minutes. Any intelligent
discussion or debate doesn't need profanity to make the point. And
the comment about the young kids in the military proves to me (and
others here I'm sure) that Joe Rogan never served a day in his life,
but he seems to be an "expert."

Jerry