Old September 19th 03, 03:18 PM
Isuamlmbf

Today i was fortunate enough to Get John Travolta's autograph in person. He is
in Tampa to shoot the Punnisher. I friend tipped me off he was filming at a
local golf course today. I hurried over there and he personalized my pulp
fiction photo. Super nice guy and lucky on my part i was there less then
10minutes when he left his trailer to leave for the day.great autograph from a
great guy good luck to everyone else

Funny, we are doing work for the production company and John will not be in
town until next month and the golf course filming will not take place until
then. This information was even given in the paper yesterday.