Old September 8th 05, 11:31 PM

Default Series information for US Notes?

Where can I found out the series information for US Notes? For
example, I just found out today that of the three series of the $2
notes (that I'm aware of) they exist for all branches for 1976, but
only for branch 6 on 1995 and branch 9 for 2003 (don't know anything
about series previous to 1976). Where can I found out the same
information for the rest of the notes, $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, and $100.
I've found some information online, but they don't include the most
recent series of 2001 and on. Is there an updated list somewhere?

Thanks!
Scott