Old November 30th 04, 02:13 AM
John Carney

"John L" wrote

Isn't it deceptive to say that a set is sold out when it's currently
NOT sold out at the mint? It might be sold out tomorrow or some time
in the future, but at the time I just checked the mint's web site and
the time I viewed the auction, it's still available from the mint.
Seems like someone's preying on the uninformed. And I'm sure other
sellers do the same thing.

John L.

Sure is deceptive. It also makes you wonder why a bidder would pay over $40
plus $6 for something that could be had from the Mint for $37.95 plus $4.95
shipping.

What's even crazier is this auction for the silver quarters only. It's
currently selling for OVER the Mint's price for a full silver proof set.

--
John

Visit the RCCers favorite coins web page
http://mysite.verizon.net/jcarney44/coins/rccers.html