Old January 20th 09, 03:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
clifford_hays

Default WTB COLLEGE BASEBALL TEAM SETS

I have several hundred team sets mostly from 2002-2005. Most brands are
Topps, Fleer, Bowman and Upper Deck. A few Heritage bands. If you are
seriously interested in these I will list them by price, brand, year and
team. I have most teams, but I am low on Yankees, Braves, Cardinals, Cubs.
Please let me know if there are any teams or brands that you don't want.
Prices will be between $0.75 and $3 per set depending on # of cards, brands,
and how many you buy. Cost quoted will include shipping in USA.

Also if you would like to buy 100 where I select them without listing them
I'll let them go for $60 including shipping. Please email me directly
NOTE thee is an underscore betwee d and h in
email addreess.

"MINORMANIA" wrote in message
Plmk what you have and cost.