Old July 9th 03, 08:43 PM
Kris Baker

"William M. Klimon" wrote in message
m...
"Kris Baker" wrote in message

Good work (although I wish your friend would have asked why
this "physician" cribbed from another seller's auctions).

Not surprisingly, there is no "cristian argesanu" licensed as a health
care professional of any kind in Michigan:

http://www.cis.state.mi.us/free/default.asp

Has anyone gotten word from eBay when these auctions will be closed
down?

William M. Klimon
http://www.gateofbliss.com

eBay doesn't reveal what action they take....although
I've found that "no reply" means "nothing"....and if I
get something like "we've taken action", I can go look
and see a NARU.

I forgot to ask for the headers from the email, so we
could see where the "cristian argesanu" email came
from. If it's foreign, I'm suspicious of the high-feedback
bidders.

BIG WHOOPS TIME, FOLKS: notice how the spelling
of the name changes -- I didn't catch this the first time: