Old February 23rd 07, 01:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Mr. Jaggers

Default 1942/1 Dime

"MDB" wrote in message
The item description says it is a 1942/1. Does this mean that if it turns
out not to be one you get your money back?

The seller does not discuss returns in the auction description. Nor is it
customary for shipping charges (in this case $14) to be refunded. Other
"protections" are in place, but they are cumbersome to use and take a long
time for completion. As a buyer I like high probability that everything is
in order. My estimate of that probability he .000001 YMMV

James