Old February 28th 06, 10:08 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

i dont reveal things about others.. i have more cooth than that. im not
revealing things that i dont wish people to know about myself.. u do
lie about me. u make things up and people dont know what to believe and
u make them sound true but so much of it is false that i dont know
where to begin. none of ur info that u think u got about me.. is from
me. none of it. if i am such a stupid idiot as u claim why are u
spending ur life obsessed with me? dont u have anything else to do? i
have a job. dont u have one??? how is it u have so much time to do
such stupid things as post to newsgroups that u have no business on??
what makes u think that the people here care about this crap?? why
cant i post to this group or any other without u having something to
add??? why dont u just find something else to do?
ur not hurting me. u are not affecting me.. no one here or anywhere
else believes the crap u are telling them. it is too unbelievable that
100% of my life and history and purpose is all negative.