Old February 19th 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

I'm ruining it? One simple frigging thread among HOW many threads?
PUHLEASE! Simply killfile me AND darth. Your threat of " being off for
good" if this continues is just an excuse to do what you probably
already wanted to do inthefirts place. Just likey our cussing and
calling Summer and I bitches and the firing of a gun.

I do , however, find iti nteresting that amongthe allegations Summer
made was that darth admitted toher he was caughtby his wife sexually
molesting his baby son. If you note his responses, he makes a big fuss
about " only four cookies" and other insignificant but selfish areas
but DOES NOT make a fuss about the allegation of being a child
molestor. If someone claimed I molested my kid, I would raise holy hell
about it, calling them sick and insisting that I would never, ever
consider doing that to my kid, furthermore I'd kill anyone who did. And
yet Darth doesn't do that. He says NOTHING about the allegation.

Its a big clue to the guy's pathology. He hasn't denied mlesting his
son either. Child molestors don't do it once. And Summer has THREE
kids.

Chew on THAT, folks.

Moe