Old February 19th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

The sad part is that you are ruining it for all of those who don't care.
Please for the last time, take this somewhere else. We got it
already. What's the point of keeping this up?
If this continues I am off for good. This is so sad that this has to
continue and mess it up for everyone else.

forevernitefan wrote:
Nice shouting Glen. You know all caps is shouting online. Still doing
your same old stuff of trying to pass on info about me so you can con
someone else to do harm to me?

You admitted that you wanted to screw Summer, that that was your main
intention. IOW your cries of being " hungry" ( at 350 pounds you need
to lose some tonnage) and your self' pitying act, are these con acts
you use to get laid? Pathetic.

I am, however, quite satisfied that apprently you are reaping what you
have been sowing for years. Karma sure bites, doesn't it?

BTW the " business" he referred to is when he had a record store in NY
for a few years then spent MOST of the rest of the years selling
pirated and bootleg music and music videos and concerts. I was
supsicious as to WHY his wife left him, and the info on what he did to
his BABY BOY, if true, makes him one sicko. I have no pity for child
molestors.

Glen, THANK YOU for once again shouting on a usenet gruop and proving
that you aren't the goodie goodie you claim to be.

Get a job Glen. Quit mooching off of females.

Moe