Old February 18th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

The QL bloopers were crap Glen. And you shill bidded them up. I saved
the auction listing. The tape was old and the bloopers were at BEST
fifth generation,harldy watchable. I found a better and more detailed
tape elsewhere. Andthe postal service doesn't mail things that quickly,
Frohman.

As for me supposedly having mental problems, pot kettle. I have known
your specific address for a long time. If I am this awful stalker you
claim I am, how come you aren't dead? You wanna hurl feces here, fine,
go ahead. By doing so you are proving my point about you. _I_ didn't
back down from you and you LOST big time, many times,Glen. I was going
to put down your rip off of me as a bad lesson learned until on AOL I
saw what you tried to do to a mentally ill person. You used another AOL
name but when I connected you to your NY2Stay name, I realized the same
buttwipe that was a cowardly ******* on AOL was the same one that
ripped me off. I trapped you in an email trying to sell a pirated copy
od Dark Shadows bloopers which confirmed you were the shyster I
encounterd on Ebay. I kept AT you because of ethics and principle,
things you are unfamiliar with.

I wish I could claim credit for all the things you claim I did to you.
The honest truth is that I have a life not connected to you and
ironically MOST of what you blame me on was NOT by me. You lie so much
that you can't tell the truth now if it meant saving your life. And you
are so incredibly STUPID you don't cover your butt att all online.

Thank you for going on another of your all caps hissy fits. It's
really shallow of youto try to contact Summer for the specific reason
of, as you put it " ****ing" her. I've seen your recent photo. Glen.
Cuss ugly would be an upgrade for you.

I don't understand why you can't get work, Frohman, You worked as an
undering in the hospital near Troy Ohio , what three years ago? Now you
can't work? Was the six months in federal prison that bad that you are
still fudgepacked or something?

Moe