Old February 1st 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

yes i remember.. but u put darth cardz and u posted other personal
info about me in the posting u made so i felt that there was no reason
not to reply. ur saying things about me that arent true. and u should
have something better to do than to harass me since i did nothing to u.
i in no way owe u any personal info about myself.. u call me a thief
but u havent shown any proof of this nor have u claimed that i ripped u
off of anything. if u consider that there may be 100s or less actually
of people who came before u who did the same thing u did.. then it
shouldnt be hard to imagine that they were all making things up just as
u are. or merely repeating things they read by others. after all u
have no reason to think im a thief cept that u read it from others who
did exactly the same thing. if u want to be fair. .and i know u dont..
but why not just tell people that i never ripped u off and that u are
just venting ur anger and why. u seem to be hurt over something. is it
because im not interested in u?? ur married arent u? dont u have 3
kids? why arent u taking care of them instead of harassing me on a
newsgroup??