Old February 1st 06, 12:01 PM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

i dont know what this persons problem is. she claimed to be a friend
for the last year and has never traded with me or bought anything from
me. she spends a few hours a day in a chat room on aol that i go to and
thats where we met. i rarely post to this group and when i do its
usually just to offer a trade or a card for sale that i have. i have
had some good experiences with this group. this moron summer--aka
river0mydreams had the nerve to ask me to bid on her item so that she
didnt have to sell it to someone else and said she would give me good
feedback for the effort. thats how she found out my ebay name. she
wants to believe i get money from the government thats fine. she wants
to believe im a liar or thief thats fine too. it wont really affect
me... since i know that im as honest as the day is long. i ran a
business from 1980 to july 02 and i was pretty successful. not one
person in 23 yrs was ripped off. sure i had a few people say they were
but they usually left me alone shortly after that. i did have a few who
had nothing better to do than stalk me and harass me for a few years if
u can believe that but not many. i avoided the newsgroups to try and
get it to calm down and go away. it did for the most part. in any
event... this person .. summer .. has repeatedly betrayed my friendship
and has twisted things for a year to get me to think that i was wrong
about her and that i could trust her and that she didnt do all of the
things she clearly did. nothing i ever told her was private. she is not
to be trusted altho i believed her and i did trust her for a year. i
was on her side the entire time i was friends with her and even now i
dont lower myself to telling lies and spreading info around about her.
its not my style. i never did it before to anyone who harassed me or
attacked me on newsgroups or message boards and i wont start now.. all
that matters is that the things she said here are not to be believed or
trusted. she has not had any personal experiences with me in regards to
buying or trading anything. i dont really know what is bothering her so
much but i have stood by her and was a very good friend for a year only
to find that she posts such inflamatory things about me. yes i still
trade and sell cards as i have been since around early 96. at one time
i kept a list of 100s and 100s of people i traded with and sold to just
for confirmation so people could see that i am reliable and honest. i
am not a rip off and i never stole anything from anyone since i was a
child. im 45 yrs old now and i dont have time for this crap.
river0mydreams wont read this since she is not a member of this group.
im pretty sure that u wont see messages from her on a continual basis
and im sorry that u saw this one. if anyone has any questions or wants
anything cleared up or explained feel free to email me at darthcardz at
aol dot com and i will respond immediately. incidentally.. this person
was such a friend for a while that she sent me cookies and candy that
she made for me. once again i am sorry this has come to this board
again and i do hope that u can ignore it and move on and not let it
bother u. peace