Old February 1st 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports

Default GLEN FROHMAN THE THEIF darth cardz cards

And we though it was over, but no. Here we go again. Who cares. We
went through this last year for weeks and we really do not want to hear
about this crap again. Please find another forum to air your problems.
Let this go!

Summer wrote:
HEY EVERYONE!! I am new to the group but have noticed that there
haven't been any new posts regarding Glen Frohman the theif lately (Or
I am not looking in the right direction). Glen is currently hanging out
in the AOL chat rooms as well as the antique collectors rooms. Lately
his newest games are still the stealing and lying..and of course
everyone is a liar to him..but what i like best about Darthy is that he
lives off the governement and has the nerve to call anyone else an
idiot or a loser ..(Pot? Meet Kettle). This is one shabby looking
dude..and what a piece of work he is.
He has several EBAY ids right now (DarthFelon....ClownsFan ~which he
may have lost as he was using it for the sole purpose of bidding and
stealing peoples addresses and then harassing them ~ and also
trading7cards). I am still playing magnum PI and intend to find the
rest.
Darth ole boy is still "trading " cards which usually entales someone
sending him these cards..and then he sends the money to them..and the
money never actually gets there (scratches head). Its amazing really. I
think darthass has the worse postal worker ever working his block!
Anyways..his newest lies are him saying he isnt Glen Frohman (frog
man). He wont admit he spent time in prison for pirating videos..and he
claims that he is using this glens name for the sole purpose of
"protecting" the real glen. Errm? Excuse me?
Anyways..I am anxious to swap more horror stories of this douchebag.
Oops. My bad. He can't be that. For one he is not helpful and he never
leaves me with that fresh vinager smell.
I know lots about this loser...Lemme know if you remember his fat ass.