Old March 11th 12, 10:42 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default Newbie question.

"gogu" snip wrote in message ...
? "Victor Manta" ?????? ??? ??????
"gogu" snip wrote in message ...
snip

Due to the return address (which I won't translate from Romanian) this
posting is not appropriate for this newsgroup.

???
You are wrong!
This is a spamtrap address and of course it's a "retaliation" to some
neo-nazi conationals!
If you have a problem with the address and don't care about the content of
the posting...what can I say...
Anyway, I don't recall anyone asking you to translate my spamtrap
address...

From the RCSD Charter:

"Language:

Rec.collecting.stamps.discuss is an international forum and articles may be
posted in any language. Since the continuation of the hobby requires that we
involve children and make them interested and comfortable as collectors,
profanity is prohibited (and is truly unnecessary for discussing stamps). "

http://www.pwmo.org/rcsd-charter-and-faq.htm

Because the e-mail address of the poster is obviously _obscene_ for any
Romanian speaking person (and for this reason a translation of it would
again infringe our Charter), anything he writes doesn't belong to this ng.

--
Victor Manta, PWO, AIJP

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/