Old March 11th 12, 07:09 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
gogu[_9_]

Default Newbie question.

Hi all!
I'm new in stamps collecting and I have a question that may seem stupid to
you but...;-)
I am on Vatican's mailing list and I received their order form for the
latest stamps.
In the included leaflet for a certain stamp I read:
Valore facciale: 0,60 euros
Foglio da: 10 francobolli

On the order form I see for the same stamp:
Price 0,60 euros
And then if I want to order "Mint Sets", "Cancelled Sets" etc.

My question is what does "Mint set" means?!
Sure, I know what a mint set in coins is but I don't know what it is in
stamps!
Is a "Mint Set" the entire "Foglio", meaning 10 stamps?
So when I order 1 Mint Set does it mean that I'm actually ordering 10 stamps
so I have to multiply the price reported above (0,60 euros) per 10?

TIA even if my question seems stupid to you;-)

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and mo
http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/golanule/
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html