Old May 5th 11, 11:46 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke

Default I believe Obama is lying again about the capture & death of binLaden.

On 5/5/2011 9:21 AM, A. Nony Moose wrote:
"Frank wrote in message
"A. Nony Moose" wrote:

wrote in message
This is an extreme "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation.
While
transparency always is the preferable course, you have to weigh the costs
and
benefits. In this case very little would be gained by releasing the photos
and videos - can there be any realistic doubt that Osama is dead?

Of course there is "realistic doubt" that OBL is dead, you ninny.
Why the cover-up?
Why didn't they let a civilian pathologist do an autopsy?
Why the rush to dispose of the body?
And if by chance they really did kill OBL, it was a monumental act of
stupidity.
Capturing him and interrogating him could have provided a wealth of
information.
The American public is expected to believe "We are the government, trust us."
Well, I don't trust the government in general and I never believe anything
Obama
says.
YMMV

We are the government is what our representative democracy is all about.

You are a loony.

Sticks and stones...
You appear to be extremely naive or just plain stupid.
Sine you have never posted anything of value, into the killfile you go.

Big words coming from a boy who constantly nymshifts in a pathetic
attempt to avoid killfiles.

How's that next suicide try going?