Old May 29th 09, 10:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
rodney

Default Label ID.

Nuts maybe Tony,
and very brave, coming out an announcing this to the world

I go every Friday to the local mart auction,
and met a guy today who collected Pickle Jars. (Goodness)
Lo and behold, whilst there
I picked up 4 Australian first flight covers
I am still drooling,
and will be bragging about them soon on this NG.

A curious paradox, people who are nuts, are rarely dull.

"Tony Vella" wrote in message
Hi Rod.

Don't know if you have them in Australia but here in Canada fruit and
vegetables in supermarkets have small sticky labels with code numbers. I
have been collecting them for some 5 years and have close to 3000
different. People think I'm peaceful .... but nuts.
--
Tony Vella
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.