Old October 16th 06, 12:16 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
[email protected]

Default stamp news from the IPDA and cddstamps

Hello everyone.. if you are interested in reading about stamp topics..
at the IPDA we have started a blog.. to help communicate stamps news,
IPDA activities, topics of general interest.. and more I am sure.

As a blog, anyone can read it.. we welcome you to read it, comment
even, and of course look at our website .. all links available from
the blog at http://ipda-news.blogspot.com

come and have a look.

on the subject of Blogs, mine gets more and more page views I am
pleased to say, I try to write interesting articles about stamps and I
guess from the visitor numbers I must be pleasing someone :-) have a
look at http://cddstamps.blogspot.com

and finally, I have updated the website http://www.cddstamps.com If
you are looking for some really good offers, world mix, or GB or
Australia please have a look.

Enjoy your stamps.. Best wishes.... Michael