Old April 10th 17, 11:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Rockola 484 help

I bought a Rockola 484 a few month back, did not work. Went through all fuses, found one blow fuse, I replaced it and it has worked perfectly unitll today. I have not played it for two months, went to plug it in and everything light up, record carousel makes one cycle. when I select a record it cycles the carousel three times and stops. I noticed that the optical sensor is not flashing like before. have read the manuals but no clear troubleshooting steps, besides a/b switch, logic board, or optical sensor. can anyone help or know more things to check out?

Thanks
Adam