Old June 2nd 09, 08:25 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
Joshua McGee[_4_]

Default Priority Mail flat-rate envelopes of philatelic material

This ad will first show up in the 8 June Linn's, but I thought I would
cross-post it here. I'm trying to strip down my absurd volume of
accumulated material, and I am offering large Priority Mail flat-rate
envelopes (carefully!) packed full for $35 in the US or $42 worldwide.
You can be sure I am confident of the quality, as I am willing to offer
it to my friends here. :^)

US funds to:

Joshua H. McGee
80 W Sierra Madre Blvd # 391
Sierra Madre CA 91024-2434
USA
Joshua H. McGee
Sierra Madre, Los Angeles, California, USA, Earth
Member: APS, ATA, ISWSC, MBPC
Trade?: http://www.mcgees.org/stamp-offers/