Old July 23rd 08, 08:41 AM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball
[email protected]

Default The Colorado Rockies

Colorado Rockies is one of the teams that has fans all over the world
and the number is still increasing. As far as I’m concerned The
( http://www.Rockieshome.com/ ) Colorado Rockies is my best MLB team
and whenever it is possible I attend their games. It’s true that most
of the time ( http://www.ticketsreview.com/basebal...ckies_tickets/
) Colorado Rockies tickets got pricy and hard to be found, but this
can’t prevent a true fan from attending the game. If we choose to be
the team’s fans, ( http://www.ticketsinventory.com/mlb/...ckies-tickets/
) Rockies tickets could never be a problem for those who love this
team and always try to support it. Long Live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!