Old March 14th 07, 08:57 PM posted to misc.invest.misc,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.paper-money,24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.econ
Mike Easter

Default Least valuable currency

KnowledgeSeeker wrote:
"Mike Easter"
KnowledgeSeeker wrote:

Where can I find a list of the countries with the least valuable
currency?

every known world currency. That's over 180 currencies

Now, all you have to do is look thru' there and find some cheap ones.

Thanks. I have already found several nice currency conversion web
sites. I just need to know which specific countries to choose to pull
up the conversion rates for.

I like the idea of you clicking thru' those alphabetized 180
countries -- how long can it take? 10 minutes? You only have to
convert to one common currency.

Think of it as a character builder. :-)

You can do it faster than you can get someone to give you a 'list' which
won't be as definitive as your own current work.

Also notice how a 'conversation' actually flows chronologically and
sequentially.

--
Mike Easter