Old March 14th 07, 08:45 PM posted to misc.invest.misc,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.paper-money,24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.econ
KnowledgeSeeker

Default Least valuable currency

Thanks. I have already found several nice currency conversion web
sites. I just need to know which specific countries to choose to pull
up the conversion rates for.

On Mar 14, 3:32 pm, "Mike Easter" wrote:
KnowledgeSeeker wrote:
Where can I find a list of the countries with the least valuable
currency?

snip
The Full Universal Currency Converter
Please note: This "full" version of the Universal Currency Converter
contains every known world currency. That's over 180 currencies in over
250 geographical locations!
/sniphttp://www.xe.com/ucc/full.php

Now, all you have to do is look thru' there and find some cheap ones.

--
Mike Easter