Old August 17th 04, 12:05 AM
John Ray

Default "Phishing" Attempt

I have just received an e-mail, claiming to have come from
Stampstore.org, asking me to log in to a website and verify my account
details. It's in the same form, and with the same sort of grammatical
errors, as the others which I have had recently which purport to have
come from US Bank, Citibank, Royal Bank of Scotland etc.

I am, as it happens, an APS member, so I wonder if their membership
database has been hacked. Have any other members of this newsgroup had
the same? I have, of course, forwarded it to the APS for their
information.

--
John Ray, London UK.