Old June 25th 08, 08:01 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Andy

Default Verizon dumps 26457 alt.* NGs, as promised

Road Runner news groups were shut down by 12pm in most states on the
23rd and by 3 for the rest.

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:03:04 -0700, DeserTBoB
wrote:

As I'd warned a couple of days ago, Usenet browsers will find, after
having their client do a directory refresh, that Verizon has indeed
dumped ALL alt.* (and anything that isn't in the "Big 8") newsgroups
from their servers. Time-Warner has supposedly shut down Usenet
servers entirely, but I cannot verify that at this time.

That's it..."anarchists-lunatics-trolls" is toast.