Old August 16th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bruce Remick

Default please spin your prayer wheels and sacrifice a version for me

"Joe Fischer" wrote in message
On Tue, in (e) wrote:

the suprs is the mechanically excellent, not a coin. or were
you yanking me? zokay if you do....

I guess I was thinking of the coin ad running all the time
on TV with a hinged device, but it hurts to mention the name.

Good God!! I just saw that commercial for the first time yesterday.
Unbelieveable!!! Talk about tacky exploitation. Can't you just picture someone
at home raising that hinged piece once a year in emotional tribute?

The Alfa is in ok condition, and gets good mileage
for an old car, so maybe I would not have to spend my
pennies to buy gas, but I like big cars (and small coins).

The 140 MPH on the speedometer scared me.

The speedometer on my wifes' Toyota Camry tops out at 140mph. Must help sales
to men or something.

Bruce