Old August 15th 06, 11:32 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Joe Fischer

Default please spin your prayer wheels and sacrifice a version for me

On Tue, in (e) wrote:

the suprs is the mechanically excellent, not a coin. or were
you yanking me? zokay if you do....

I guess I was thinking of the coin ad running all the time
on TV with a hinged device, but it hurts to mention the name.

The Alfa is in ok condition, and gets good mileage
for an old car, so maybe I would not have to spend my
pennies to buy gas, but I like big cars (and small coins).

The 140 MPH on the speedometer scared me.

Joe Fischer