Old June 22nd 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.books

Default FS eBay RARE Terri Windling "The Wood Wife" Advance Reading Copy

"John R. Yamamoto-Wilson" wrote in message
Kris Baker

He could file harrassment or "auction interference".

I think there is something in eBay about it being uncacceptable to
advertise
eBay auctions in non-commercial newsgroups (I can't seem to find it just
now). I hardly think pointing that out to a seller constitutes
harrassment,
and it's certainly not auction interference to contact the seller.

--
John

Hi, John.

I've covered all of that. I sent the complaint to the ISP, to
(which *does*) respond, and to the OP himself. I was just
commenting on the rudeness of someone who has anti-spam blocks on his own
email, but freely dumps his spam in noncommercial groups.

If anyone's interested, eBay's Usenet spam policy is he
http://pages.ebay.com/help/usenet_policy.html

When I complain to eBay, I always insert the link because I've found that
many of the CS folks don't know a thing about Usenet.

Kris