Old October 15th 14, 11:26 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default WANTED TO PURCHASE JUKEBOX REMOTE CONTROLS

Hi Joe - I assume you mean you are looking for wall boxes for these models or stepper units or both?

I have whats considered to be a stepper unit for Continental 2, something I purchased years ago when I had plans to add wallbox controls to each juke in my collection. This ultimately turned out to be too ambitious (and expensive) a goal for me to achieve for all my boxes. Let me knoww if interested and I will get part number and pics of the unit.