Old February 9th 12, 09:57 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

Default What is your opinion on coin / medallic / token covers?

On Feb 8, 4:13*pm, Toke Nørby wrote:
I'm writing on a small article about coin covers and would like to
know why these covers are made and to whom they are sold.

Are there any of you stamp or coin collectors who collect such covers?
or is there a special group of collectors who buy them?

Thanks in advance for your feedback / opinion.

(posted in rec.collecting.stamps.discuss and rec.collecting.coins)

Mvh
Toke
--

Læs om "Skivearket" og "Skibsgrisens Flugt"
eller om Klasselotteriets inspektører 1753-2010:http://norbyhus.dk/

Being the obsessive/compulsive type of 'complete collection'
collector, I admit to having purchased some PNC's from Australia as it
was the ONLY way to obtain a certain coin. Since I did that a few
times, and the RAM has come out with a plethora of NCLT coins, I have
discontinued my mania and now only collect coins that circulate.