Old February 11th 09, 05:48 AM posted to alt.life.sucks,alt.comedy.standup,rec.collecting.coins
ChattyDaisy

Default Snow

On Feb 10, 9:42*pm, Tommy Joe wrote:
Bob wrote:

You can also get reported to the UPB(Ugly Pecker Bureau) for having an
ugly,spotted,pecker.

* *Spots give a pecker individuality, same as having a larger than
normal warhead to shaft ratio, or a massive set of nuts perched
beneath the worlds smallest dick, or a gigantic shaft with a really
small warhead perched on the end. *All dicks are unique. *They don't
all look alike. *I know because I've seen many dicks. *I have not seen
nearly as many assholes. *So in that field I won't claim to know more
than the average. *But I know my dicks, and I'm not even gay. *Anyway,
I'd agree there may be such a thing as an ugly dick. *But lumping ugly
in with spots is unfair and bigot-like. *I myself do not have a
spotted dick, but I think it's unfair to attack those who do.

Tommy Joe *(connect the dots)

So that's why you call yours Cruella Deville!

Regards,
Daisy