Old December 5th 16, 01:00 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace
peter

Default how do you cope with the address ?

:-)

When evaluating the stamps and its links with address processing, someone may
talk about the pretreatment of the address in an efficient way;
As a matter of fact After analyzing stamps, it might be appropriate to describe the facilities
management of address with great confidence;
Therefore After analyzing the stamps, I think that we could try to extend the
administration of address with great attention;
would you mind explaining how to define stamps outsourcing?

:-))

---