Old October 3rd 14, 04:03 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Sir F.A. Rien[_2_]

Default Linn's

On Thu, 02 Oct 2014 14:37:46 -0700, "David E. Ross"
sharpened a crayon and wrote:

Does anyone out there still get Linn's Stamp News? Linn's used to
publish valuations for U.S. stamps, including singles, blocks, and
panes. Is this still being done. (I dropped my subscription when I
stopped adding to my collection after I decided I no longer wanted the
USPS's hand on my wallet.)

My homeowner's insurance wants an updated valuation of my accumulation.
So I am looking for the most recent issue of Linn's that has this
information. I only need the date of the issue since I think at least
one local public library still gets Linn's.

Spend a copuple bucks for a Brookman's!

OR

Use the library's copy of Scotts, then divide by 3!