Old December 18th 06, 08:55 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes,alt.hi-po.big-block-ford-mercury,soc.history.what-if,sci.military.naval,alt.elvis.king
[email protected]

Default "One Star" Charlie Nudo's sad legacy

NudoWrecker wrote:
How happy the other "Noodles" family members will be to have this
total waste-tard in their midst this holiday, sitting in the corner
licking the gravy boat:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...EndAkZ0Q&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...jc7uCt1A&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...V7mdW13Q&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof..._C--j5fw&hl=en
http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...V7mdW13Q&hl=en

All one and the same:

Charles M. Nudo, Jr.
Drums, PA 18222

"Papa Nudo always liked Christopher best. He got the land next
door...Charlie got the shaft!"

SNIP

Look asshole, I'm no admirer of this clown

BUT

1) Your postings are way off-topic for this NG

2) They're probably some form of stalking

3) We're big boys, we can take care of ourselves while we turn him into
punching bag

So **** off