Old July 11th 11, 08:04 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

Default Coin dealer's heirs await ruling

On Jul 11, 1:28*am, sgt23 wrote:
On Jul 10, 10:37*am, Frank Galikanokus
wrote:

http://articles.philly.com/2011-07-0...srael-switt-go...

"Israel Switt, long deceased but once considered a "patriarch" of
Philadelphia's Jewelers Row"

JAM

I'd hate to see what would happen to the hobby of numismatics if
government wins this case. We could possibly lose a lot of our rights
as collects and be limit too what we can collect. Although it will be
years before we find out how this will effect our hobby since this
will probably be tied up in court for that long.

Sorry collects was suppose too be spelled collectors.