Old March 1st 11, 08:04 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Droger Jean-Paul

Default Israel Interim Period

Try the Bale Israel catalogue. The Bale 2006 catalogue section
covering the Interim Period stretches to 27pages.

Hello!!

Where is it possible ti find and buy this catalogue? In France it is
very difficult to find foreign catalogues, and 2 month ago I had to buy
in UK the Scott specialized USA and the Zumstein Switzerland 2011 at
same price then in USA and Swiss + porto (5£)!! But I had never found
something about Israël and French catalogue SCHEPS is no more printed
because shop was closed in the 1990 th years!

Thank you if some body has an address where I can pay with Credit Card.

--
Pour m'envoyer un mail, remplacer anti par droger et manama par
wanadoo; to send me directly a mail replace anti with droger and manama