Old January 23rd 17, 07:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default L-100 Scan twice, doesn't pick

On 2017/01/22 7:55 AM, Wayne B wrote:
Hi all,

I have a sick L-100.

Scans twice, doesn't pick. Battery test does not work. Tubes seem to be good, I have a new 2050 arriving this week, just in case.

The mech does trip if I pull the 12AX7, pull and replace the RCA plug or ground pins 3 or 5 of the 2050

TEU-1 was rebuilt a few years ago, all new caps and resistors.

I'm using a free play box.

Prior to this happening, if I'm correct (it was a while ago), intermittently, if I made a selection, the keys would not latch sometimes, and sometimes they would. Then it would pick. Then I heard a "pop" and since then, the keys latch, but the box does not pick anymore.

thoughts?

Detent switch dirty? Have you checked my Seeburg tips page for testing
processes?

http://flippers.com/Seeburg-trblshoot.html (handy if you have a 'scope
or even a voltmeter)

Theory he