Old June 22nd 10, 11:16 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

Default Kings Bay submarine base moves to dollar coins

On Jun 21, 10:19*am, "Bruce Remick" wrote, in part:

=============

As I have said in the past, I am not against the dollar coin per se, just
skeptical of the way it has been promoted and produced while the dollar bill
continues to prevail.

Preaching to the choir, sadly. The way the government promotes
anything goes to prove how seriously incompetent they are.
(Obligatory political rant... Vote all professional politicians out of
a job. End rant.) Even though WE could get dollar coins circulating
easily enough, politics always manages to interfere with progress.
Forest, trees, etc.

Jerry
(Old joke) If the opposite of "pro" is "con," is the opposite of
"progress," "CONGRESS?!"