Old August 7th 08, 03:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.sport.baseball,rec.collecting.sport.football,rec.collecting.sport.basketball
[email protected]

Default Collection for Sale

$110 gets you $700 worth of cards (Beckett) value which is guaranteed
to include at least five game-used / memorabilia cards, 2 autographs,
and 10 additional cards that list for $10 or more. No commons, these
are all stars, rookies, numbered inserts, etc.

I have multiple lots available, you can choose the sport (baseball,
basketball or football). Also if you have a particular favorite team
or teams, or players, please indicate that as well and we will do our
best to accommodate.

I have about 30,000 cards to sell, so multiple lots are welcomed.
Additional orders are $100 (the $10 covers all shipping). Any
questions, please email me at .

Thanks,
Joe