Old January 9th 08, 03:52 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
EMBARASSING at BUMLER

Default Hey Noodles,You're The Moron! It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over!

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 16:29:01 -0800 (PST), imtheman
wrote:

On Jan 4, 11:27*am, trippin-2-8-track wrote:

Hillary came in 3rd- she's *a dead player ! snip

Hold onto those words. We can make Charlie Nudo eat them for months!

Hey Noodles

You've just proven that you're the MORON in here.Yes you are.The
caucus's are nothing really.They are just tools to get more publicity
for the candidates and to keep them going continuously in the
news.That is all they are.

As a wise man once said:

It Ain't Over 'Til It's Over!

Stuff that in your mouth and suck on it!

The key is the September primaries.They are the ones that determine
who runs for either side for president.After that,we hold our breaths
until Election Day comes and ends.

Besides,I wouldn't vote for either Obama,Edwards,McCain,Romney or
Huckabee.Voting for any of those kooks is like voting for Ralph
Nader.I know that it's extreme but that is the way I feel and think.

Please take our advice.Please Think Before You Open Your Cum Filled
Mouth.Better Yet,KEEP YOUR MOUTH CLOSED.You'lll be doing us all a
favor.

Cya.

He should yank his thrift store computer out of the wall and throw it
into Lake Bumler. His idiocy online only serves to embarrassing his
kid at school, since they are well known to surf each others' names on
the 'Net. When they Google "Charlie Nudo," the search result reflects
directly on the kid first. He must get teased continually about his
infamously stupid criminal father, a sad thing indeed, but it's all
Charlie's fault.