Old November 7th 03, 06:52 AM
J.R. Sinclair

Default FS: 1987 "INDIANAPOLIS COLTS" Auto-Shade (Factory-Sealed)

1987 "INDIANAPOLIS COLTS" Auto-Shade (Factory-Sealed)

I have for sale the 1987 "INDIANAPOLIS COLTS" Auto-Shade. The auto-shade is
made of a heavy card-board, covers the front windshield of a car and features
the "Indianapolis Colts" Football Helmet with Name and Logo (in Team
Colors). The 1987 "INDIANAPOLIS COLTS" Auto-Shade is an NFL Licensed
Product, Factory-Sealed in MINT condition.
Price $15. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
charges to your destination. Thank you