Old July 27th 15, 05:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Reinhold {Rey} Aman

Default Value of Stamps?

wrote:

On Friday, July 24, 2015 ... Reinhold {Rey} Aman wrote:

Value of Stamps?

[snip]

Rey--I don't specialize in U.S. revenues, so I'll leave that
question to others. But almost all U.S. stamps issued since 1934
(or thereabouts) were printed in such large quantities that supply
far exceeds demand. With rare exceptions--perhaps a few dozen--
they are worth no more than face value, even as plate blocks,
full sheets, etc.

Stan

Thank you very much for your information, Stan.

I'm still hoping other posters will reply.

--
Rey Aman
Santa Rosa, CA 95402