Old June 6th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Owen W. Linzmayer

Default New edition of Standard Catalog of World Paper Money

The lack of inclusion of modern issues is appalling, especially considering
that while I was the editor of the IBNS newsletter, I routinely sent George
Cuhaj advanced copies of my New Notes section so that he could supply Pick
numbers for same. How is it that Krause was in possession of the info
necessary to add this to the catalog well over a year ago and it failed to
do so?

On 6/5/08 11:29 AM, in article
,
" wrote:

On Jun 5, 9:18*am, "Owen W. Linzmayer" wrote:
I just received a mailer from Krause advertising the 14th edition of the
Standard Catalog of World Paper Money, Modern Issues.

I just received the catalog. Yes, there is a DVD attached to the back
page. Looks like the entire catalog is on the DVD. Pretty cool. A
cursory look shows some of the 2007 or earlier issues are missing.
South Korea is now under "S" and North Korea under "N".

1. Guatemala up to 2006. 1Q polymer 2007 not shown.
2. Brunei up to 2004. 20 R 2007 polymer Brunei Singapore Currency
Interchangeability issue not shown.
3. Comoros up to P-20.
4. Dominican Republic up to 2002.