Old August 18th 05, 01:03 PM
note.boy

Scottishmoney wrote:

"note.boy" wrote in message
Another has been sold on ebay, National Bank 1918,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=8325792107

£111.38 this time for a note that's seen better days, they seem to be in
great demand at present hence the high prices.

It appears to be impossible to get a square for under £100, even in the
lower grades. Billy

All I needed to complete my squares was a National and a T&C. The National
probably would have happened, the T&C would not have happened unless I had
Note.Boy's luck with auctioning off a 18th century Scottish token.

You would have to sell two, at least, to get a T&C.

Nationals turn up often, even on ebay, and they are very attractive.

The only T&C that I have are cut proofs. Billy